Advanced Driving Course
We’re here to help local drivers get more enjoyment out of being on the road. The course includes two theory evenings, plus at least six observed runs in your own vehicle for around 2½ hours each time. You’ll drive your own car with one of our qualified and experienced observers who will work through the course with you.
Increase your confidence and on the road knowledge by becoming an Advanced Driver and be recognised for your skills.
- Improved skills and knowledge
- DVSA accredited
- Possible cheaper insurance
- Boost your confidence
- Greater awareness of other road users
- Increased anticipation of hazards
- Opportunities to make better progress in your journey
We run three courses a year in January, May and September and we can also provide flexible entry points throughout the course.
You can read more about the course and book a place on the IAM RoadSmart website.